FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Sunday, October 13, 2013

LUCIFER'S ORPHAN GETS A RAVE REVIEW! and HIBBS GETS A NOD, TOO!


http://chickwithaquill.blogspot.com/2013/10/lucifers-orphan-by-roland-yeomans.html

VESPER:


Vesper wrote Saturday:

"The prose is effervescent and with a care for detail that brings surprises literally on every page.

The author’s choice of names, for instance, is particularly intriguing, from Assyrian to Lovecraftian references and beyond.

In short, a delight to read. Also, and very importantly, not just once I found myself laughing aloud while reading.

But perhaps humour is one of the best ways to diffuse darkness. And there is a lot of darkness in Blake’s life…

I highly recommend this volume and I’m very much looking forward to reading the next one."
SPEAKING OF WHICH
LUCIFER'S ORPHAN_JOURNEY OF THE LOST
is available


From out of the mists of legend

Hibbs, THE BEAR WITH 2 SHADOWS
has been spotlighted in TOP SHELF BOOKS:
http://topofshelfbooks.blogspot.com/
And don't forget:





By writing a review or writing of what book scared you most
You might win:


AND DON'T FORGET!
GHOST WRITERS IN THE SKY
IS STILL FREE!


GHOST WRITERS IN THE SKY





5 comments:

  1. Alex:
    Isn't it? I was bone-weary this morning after driving 500 miles yesterday, and then awakened to this review. It made my day! Thanks, Vesper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you Roland!I think your Lucifer's orphan series is going to be a big hit. How many of these do you have planned again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing review! Thrilled for you, Roland.
    Congratulations!!!

    VR Barkowski

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siv:
    For the spirit of the young girl, I hope the books I wrote for her are a big hit. It would make her spirit smile I think. There is one more volume left in the original trilogy I wrote for her. She liked it so much and was still in the hospital and asked me to write one more which I did. If my friends like this trilogy enough, I will publish that as well. :-)

    VR:
    Vesper made my day. Thanks for being thrilled for me. Support from friends like you keep me going when I would quit. :-)

    ReplyDelete