FREE KINDLE FOR PC

FREE KINDLE FOR PC
So you can read my books

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I AM ROSE RED

{Rose Red courtesy of Leonora Roy}
 
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting,
dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

- Edgar Allan Poe

OCTORBER 3RD


 
Some call me Rose Red.  It is not my name, of course.  Now, my true name is Death.
 
My beauty killed me in a fashion. 
 
Compassion brought me back to a semblance of life or more accurately, of life-in-death.
 
I am fit for no man. 
 
And yet ... one cursed man would be my friend ...
 
and perhaps more. 
 
His name is no more real than my own: Adam Black.  His best friend may very well be a demon.
 
Come to Bottle Bay this October 3rd and find out for yourself.
 
It will be a Halloween that you will never forget for the rest of your life ... however short it may turn out to be.

3 comments:

  1. Is that your story for the anthology? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland: Im so excited for the 3rd. Thank you for the post today and what a beautiful piece of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex:
    Yes, that is my story for the anthology: PICTURE IMPERFECT.

    Wendy:
    I'm excited for the 3rd too! Fun awaits!! :-)

    ReplyDelete